Monday, January 12, 2009

change brings contentment

So, I don't do the whole New Years' resolution thing because I think you're just setting yourself up for failure. On the other hand, I do think that everyone has room for change and I will be the first to say that I need a lot of work! So, no resolutions, just a mind and a will to do some changing in the near future. I've already began making little changes to the way I live and look at life and I must say that I am content with my decisions. Actually following through on all of the decisions hasn't happened yet, but the minute changes that I have made have made me very happy; and knowing that I'm on the road to changing some of the ways I live makes me even more content. It's not an easy road I've chosen, but the things I've decided have made me happy and this year that's what it's all about with me...making RACHAEL happy. I'm in a state of contentment right now and it's leading me to when I can get a daily dose of joy...

No comments: